Who are we
The research group “AIST – Advanced Information Systems and Technology” researches software solutions in the fields of Machine Learning, Data Mining and Computer Vision as well as eHealth.
Find us also on: aist.science
How to contribute
Contribution guidelines can be found here.
Model and Transformation
- GTF: Graph Transformation Framework
- BPMN Model: Generated bpmn model.
- BPMN Visualization: Automatic generation of DI elements in BPMN.
- MSBPMN: Transformation from HL7® FHIR® PlanDefinition to BPMN2.0
- XES Model: Autogenerated model of the xes standard
- OCEL Model: Autogenerated Java Model for the OCEL standard
- AuditEvent2XES: Transformation from HL7® FHIR® Audit Events to eXtensible Event Stream (XES)
- AuditEvent2OCEL: Transformation from HL7® FHIR® Audit Events to Object-Centric Event Logs
Computer Vision & Machine Learning
- AistCV: OpenCV Wrapper for Java with Contribution Packages
- Imaging: Java based image processing and computer vision framework
- Aist Neo4j: AIST Neo4J DB Integration
- Geofiles: Evaluation of file formats in the context of geo-referenced 3D geometries.
- Itamae: Visual Studio Code Plugin to edit HL7® FHIR® Shorthand